GC035 12V Male to OBDII Connector / Settings Keeper - Discontinued
• DANGER: NEVER START A VEHICLE OR CHARGE THE VEHICLE’S BATTERY WHILE CONNECTED. WHEN USED IMPROPERLY AND/OR AGAINST RECOMMENDED USE, IT MAY RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH. Always turn off as many electrical loads as possible before using. (ie. Headlights, AC, Radio, etc.)
• WARNING: This product is fused at 10 Amps. Always check with the vehicle manufacturer to verify the maximum current supported through the OBDII port. Do not use if the vehicle’s OBDII fuse is below 10A and/or shares a fuse with the ECU or other sensitive equipment.
• Maintain battery power during replacement on vehicles 1996 and newer.
• Built-in fuse protection for increased safety.
• Rugged connector for extreme environments.