Schauer 24V 20A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger / Float Standby / POWER SUPPLY - 115/230VAC - Gray SB50 Connector
Model JAC2024PS (0891-75)
Fully Automatic 24 Volt, 20 Amp Electronic Charger/Power Supply with Float/Maintenance Mode. Fully automatic, may be left on and connected to batteries for extended period.
THIS IS A VERSION OF THE JAC2024H THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED TO PERFORM AS A POWER SUPPLY - IT WILL PROVIDE OUTPUT WITHOUT ANY BATTERY VOLTAGE SENSED AT THE DC LEADS.
• MAY BE USED AS A DC POWER SUPPLY.
• Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby voltage.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger - can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
• Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
• Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
• Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
• Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with ZERO terminal voltage.
• Reverse polarity and short circuit proof. (REVERSE POLARITY WILL BLOW FUSE)
• Aluminum case.
• Red LED indicates AC power on
• Yellow LED indicates battery is charging
• Green LED indicates float mode
DC Lead Adapters - Industrial
Input: 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-sensed)
Output: 24VDC 20A
AC Cord: 72" grounded (North America 115VAC plug)
DC Lead: 72" with SB50 gray plug
Unit Width: 7.50"
Unit Height: 3.00"
Unit Weight: 6.5 lbs.