Schauer 24V 2A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger / Float Standby - Universal Input 100-240VAC - XLR 3-Pin Male Plug
Model JAC0224-XLR (0891-32)
Schauer 24 Volt, 2 Amp Intelligent Electronic Charger with 3 Pin XLR DC Plug for Medical Mobility/Wheelchair/Scooter Applications. This Fully Automatic charger is for any type lead acid battery, including conventional flooded cell, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-electrolyte, or valve regulated batteries. 3-Stage Charge Control provides Modified Constant Current Charge to a constant finishing voltage, then to a float standby voltage to maintain battery in fully charged condition. Charger may be left connected to battery indefinitely, without danger of overcharging.
Excellent for charging and maintaining 24 volt mobility scooter & wheelchair battery systems, and other 24 volt battery systems in the 20AH-30AH capacity range.
• Current limiting
• Short circuit proof
• Universal, Auto-Sensed 100-240V AC Input
• Capable of full current at 2.1V per cell continuous - 100% duty cycle
• Plastic case with LED status light
• 72" AC Cord with grounded North America 115VAC plug
• 45" DC leads with 3-pin XLR DC plug, #1 Pin POS(+)
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply
• Operate in an environment with proper ventilation
• Do not operate in a damp or wet environment
LED Status Indicator Light in normal charge cycle:
• Green LED - AC Power connected, and charger NOT connected to battery.
• Red LED - AC Power connected, charger connected to battery, charger in Bulk/Absorption charge mode.
• Flashing Red LED - Finishing Absorption charge mode.
• Green LED - Battery charged, charger in Maintenance/Float mode.
Flashing Red LED Light indicates battery problems when connected:
1. Charger is connected to a battery with an AH capacity too high to properly charge.
(You will need a charger with higher amperage output, see note below.)
2. Charger is connected to a battery with a dead or shorted cell.
(Have your batteries tested for proper function and capacity.)
NOTE - PLP Battery Supply recommends a charger with an amperage output that equates to a minimum of approximately 10-15% the AH capacity of the battery being charged. For example, a 2 amp charger would be appropriate for a battery in the 20AH-30AH range. Chargers with marginally low output ratings may result in unacceptably long battery charge times.
• Finish Voltage: 2.4 volts per cell
• Float Voltage: 2.28 volts per cell
• AC Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-sensed)
• DC Output: 24VDC, 2A
• Unit Length: 4.6"
• Unit Width: 2.3"
• Unit Height: 1.4"
• Unit Weight: 1.2 lbs.
The Schauer JAC0224-XLR charger is compatible with the following electric scooters:
Bladez XTR Comp 2
Bladez XTR Comp 450
Bladez XTR Street 2
Bladez XTR Street 450
Bladez XTR-SE 450
Currie e-ride 16" Folding
Currie Phat Flyer
Currie Phat Phantom
GT-200 (2005 & Older)
Lashout 24 Volt 400 Watt
Lashout 24 Volt 600 Watt
Mongoose Hornet FS
Mongoose M150 (2005 & Older)
Mongoose M200 (2005 & Older)
Mongoose Rocket FS
Pacelite HCF 737
Schwinn Fly FS
Schwinn Missile FS
Schwinn New Frontier
Schwinn S150 (2005 & Older)
Schwinn Zone 5
Shoprider Scootie (TE-787NA)
Tanaka PaveRunner TPB-450EX