696602 - Power Forged 80 Amp Heavy-Duty Rectifier Positive Base Direct Replacement for Associated Eqpt 611002, 610122
and "Boost" ratings up to 450 Amps.
This rectifier is a direct replacement for Associated P/N 611002 & 610122, used in Associated charger models 6009, 6009A, 6019 and other models with 12 diode positive base rectifiers.
Excellent replacement for selenium rectifiers found in older or vintage battery chargers.
Features• Fully assembled and tested.
• Dual diode assemblies, each with an array of 6 diodes, for a total of 12 diodes. Redundant capacity is designed in - if individual diodes fail, load is shifted to remaining functional diodes.
• Robust capacity makes this the perfect replacement rectifier for a wide variety of high-output battery chargers, especially those with high "boost" ratings.
• Straightforward design makes it an easy retro-fit in almost any charger with a "positive base" rectifier - those chargers with the positive DC lead/clamp assembly connected to the rectifier heat sink plate.
Note - For chargers with the negative lead/clamp assembly connected to the rectifier heat sink plate, use rectifier number 696609 (i.e. - Solar & Century brand chargers).
• Full-wave rectification.
• Includes Resistor Kit - for chargers manufactured by Associated Eqpt and equipped with "Stop/Go Lite" polarity protection technology (polarity indicator in the clamp). If your charger does not have this feature, do not install the resistor.
• Equipped with center-mounted, insulated mounting bolt - for transformer mount on older Associated chargers, or direct mount in retro-fit applications with Rectifier Mounting Bracket Kit 696627. This bolt is removable for installation in newer models that use other mounting methods, such as insulated standoffs.
• Dual 6 x 50A/400PRV 10MM button diode arrays (12 diodes total)
• Each diode connects to the array via an independent, fusible link.
• Depth: 1.65" (Including central mounting bolt: 2.65")
• Height: 6.00"
• Width: 7.75"
• Weight (lbs): 1.00
696601 - 100 Amp Heavy-Duty Negative Base Rectifier (full size)
696604 - 100 Amp Heavy-Duty Positive Base Rectifier, Compact
696605 - 100 Amp Heavy-Duty Negative Base Rectifier, Compact
696606 - 80 Amp Positive Base Rectifier, Compact
696607 - 80 Amp Negative Base Rectifier, Compact
696610 - Rectifier Rebuild Kit
696620 - Rectifier Extension Lead & Hardware Kit
696624 - Circuit Breaker Kit w/Extension Leads & Hardware
696627 - Rectifier Mounting Bracket Kit
Shipping & Returns
Here's the condensed version of our shipping policy.
For more detailed information about shipping, click here.
To any address in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii:
For orders totaling up to $9.99, Standard Shipping is $4.95.
This is typically via USPS parcel service, Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders totaling from $10.00 to $49.99, Standard Shipping is $7.95.
This is typically USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders from $50.00 to $74.99, Standard Shipping is $12.95.
This is typically UPS or FedEx ground. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders of $75 or more to addresses in the lower 48 US states:
Standard Shipping is FREE*,
Expedited Shipping via UPS or FedEx is available at carrier calculated rates.
*That’s for all products, no exceptions, and via our choice of shipping carrier. We hate to give blatantly obvious advice, but if your order is less than $75 and qualifies for Free Standard Shipping, do yourself a favor and order enough to get it shipped for FREE.
Shipping to Canada via the Post Office
For our customers in Canada - if you select the Postal Service as your delivery method, we take advantage of a USD $7.95 flat fee option that prepays all customs duties/taxes on your order. This program helps you avoid any unexpected expense associated with your order. This fee is automatically included in the shipping charge you see at checkout.
At this time, we only collect sales tax on shipments to addresses in Illinois.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be happy with the products you purchase from PLP Battery Supply, so if you need to return an item for any reason, we will be happy to accept a return. You may return your purchase within 60 days of your original order. Items being returned must be in their original condition. That means new - not used, and not damaged.
For more detailed information about returns, click here.