Power Forged 100 Amp Compact Rectifier Negative Base Replacement for Century, Solar and other "negative base" chargers
Our Heaviest-Duty Compact Negative-Base Rectifier. Designed for use in chargers with continuous-duty output ratings up to 100 Amps, and "Boost" ratings up to 600 Amps.
This rectifier is a universal replacement for Century, Solar, and other "negative base" chargers at a fraction of the manufacturer's replacement part price!
Excellent replacement for selenium rectifiers found in older or vintage battery chargers.
• Fully assembled and tested.
• Dual diode assemblies, each with an array of 10 diodes, for a total of 20 diodes. Redundant capacity is designed in - if individual diodes fail, load is shifted to remaining functional diodes.
• Robust capacity makes this the perfect replacement rectifier for a wide variety of high-output battery chargers, especially those with high "boost" ratings.
• Straightforward, compact design makes it an easy retro-fit in almost any charger with a "negative base" rectifier - those chargers with the negative DC lead/clamp assembly connected to the rectifier heat sink plate, such as Century/Solar models.
Note - For chargers with the positive lead/clamp assembly connected to the rectifier heat sink plate, use rectifier number 696604.
• Full-wave rectification.
• Equipped with center-mounted, insulated mounting bolt - for direct mount in retro-fit applications with Rectifier Mounting Bracket Kit 696627.
• Dual 10 x 50A/200PRV 10MM button diode arrays (20 diodes total)
• Each diode connects to the array via an independent, fusible link.
• Depth: 1.65" (Including central mounting bolt: 2.65")
• Height: 3.00"
• Width: 7.75"
• Weight: 1.00