Power Forged 100 Amp Compact Negative Base Rectifier for Century, Solar and other "negative base" chargers - 696605
Our Heaviest-Duty Compact Negative-Base Rectifier. Designed for use in chargers with continuous-duty output ratings up to 100 Amps, and "Boost" ratings up to 600 Amps.
This rectifier is a universal replacement for Century, Solar, and other "negative base" chargers at a fraction of the manufacturer's replacement part price!
Excellent replacement for selenium rectifiers found in older or vintage battery chargers. Use Rectifier Mounting Bracket Kit 696627 for ease of installation in all retro-fit applications.
• Fully assembled and tested.
• Dual diode assemblies, each with an array of 10 diodes, for a total of 20 diodes. Redundant capacity is designed in - if individual diodes fail, load is shifted to remaining functional diodes.
• Robust capacity makes this the perfect replacement rectifier for a wide variety of high-output battery chargers, especially those with high "boost" ratings.
• Straightforward, compact design makes it an easy retro-fit in almost any charger with a "negative base" rectifier - those chargers with the negative DC lead/clamp assembly connected to the rectifier heat sink plate, such as Century/Solar models.
Note - For chargers with the positive lead/clamp assembly connected to the rectifier heat sink plate, use rectifier number 696604.
• Full-wave rectification.
• Equipped with center-mounted, insulated mounting bolt - for direct mount in retro-fit applications with Rectifier Mounting Bracket Kit 696627.
• Dual 10 x 50A/200PRV 10MM button diode arrays (20 diodes total)
• Each diode connects to the array via an independent, fusible link.
• Depth: 1.65" (Including central mounting bolt: 2.65")
• Height: 3.00"
• Width: 7.75"
• Weight: 1.00
696627 - Rectifier Mounting Bracket Kit
696620 - Rectifier Extension Lead & Hardware Kit
696624 - Circuit Breaker Kit w/Extension Leads & Hardware
696601 - 100 Amp Heavy-Duty Negative Base Rectifier (full size)
696607 - 80 Amp Compact Negative Base Rectifier