CM1A - Schauer 6/12V 1A Fully Automatic Charger / Maintainer / Conditioner 115VAC Clips & Ring Terminals
Model CM1A (0757-13CEC)
Schauer Charge Master Fully Automatic 6V/12V, 1 Amp Battery Charger/Maintainer with Battery Clips and Ring Terminals. This Fully Automatic charger is for any type lead acid battery, including conventional flooded cell, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-electrolyte, or AGM valve regulated batteries.
2-Stage Charge Control provides Modified Constant Current Charge to a finish voltage of 7.2V (6 volt batteries) or 14.4V (12 volt batteries), then switches to a Maintenance/Float voltage to maintain battery in fully charged condition. Charger may be left connected to battery indefinitely, without danger of overcharging.
• For any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, AGM, & valve regulated batteries.
• Excellent for keeping batteries charged in stored vehicles - ideal for cars, motorcycles, riding mowers, snow machines, etc.
• Fully automatic, can be left on the battery indefinitely
• Charges, maintains, and conditions batteries
• Overload protection.
• Reverse polarity protection (Requires minimum of 5 volts from battery to start charger)
• AC Input: 100-120VAC 50/60Hz
• DC Output: 1A at 6/12VDC
• AC Cord: N/A - Molded plastic case plugs into outlet
• DC Lead: 12 ft total length - 10 ft Lead with SAE Flat Connecter, and 2 ft battery connection adapters (battery clip adapter, and 3/8" ring terminal adapter)
• Operating Temperature: 14° to 113°F (-10 to 45°C)
• Storage Temperature: -13° to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)
• Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 90% RH
• Cooling: Passive / Natural
• Unit Length: 3.94"
• Unit Width: 2.56"
• Unit Height: 1.42"
• Unit Weight: 1.0 lbs.
• Approvals: UL/cUL, FCC, CEC, BC
• Battery Capacity - Charging: 3-20AH
• Battery Capacity - Maintaining: 3-60AH
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
What's in the Box
• Wall-Mount Charger with 10 ft DC Lead (120") terminating with standard SAE Flat Connector
• DC Lead Adapter: 2 ft (24") with Battery Clips / standard SAE Connector
• DC Lead Adapter: 2 ft (24") with inline 3A fuse and 3/8" Ring Terminals / standard SAE Connector
• User Manual
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply
• Operate in an environment with proper ventilation
• Do not operate in a damp or wet environment
LED Status Indicator Light in normal charge cycle:
• Red LED ON - AC Power connected
• Yellow LED ON - Charge Mode
• Green LED ON - Battery charged, charger in Maintenance/Float mode
Shipping & Returns
Here's the condensed version of our shipping policy.
For more detailed information about shipping, click here.
To any address in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii:
For orders totaling up to $9.99, Standard Shipping is $4.95.
This is typically via USPS parcel service, Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders totaling from $10.00 to $49.99, Standard Shipping is $7.95.
This is typically USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders from $50.00 to $74.99, Standard Shipping is $12.95.
This is typically UPS or FedEx ground. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders of $75 or more to addresses in the lower 48 US states:
Standard Shipping is FREE*,
Expedited Shipping via UPS or FedEx is available at carrier calculated rates.
*That’s for all products, no exceptions, and via our choice of shipping carrier. We hate to give blatantly obvious advice, but if your order is less than $75 and qualifies for Free Standard Shipping, do yourself a favor and order enough to get it shipped for FREE.
Shipping to Canada via the Post Office
For our customers in Canada - if you select the Postal Service as your delivery method, we take advantage of a USD $7.95 flat fee option that prepays all customs duties/taxes on your order. This program helps you avoid any unexpected expense associated with your order. This fee is automatically included in the shipping charge you see at checkout.
At this time, we only collect sales tax on shipments to addresses in Illinois.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be happy with the products you purchase from PLP Battery Supply, so if you need to return an item for any reason, we will be happy to accept a return. You may return your purchase within 60 days of your original order. Items being returned must be in their original condition. That means new - not used, and not damaged.
For more detailed information about returns, click here.