JAC2024H-PC-SEC - REFURBISHED Schauer 24V, 20A Aircraft Power Supply & Intelligent Electronic Charger with Piper Single-Pin Plug and Battery Clips
Model JAC2024H-PC-SEC (0891-75PC)
REFURBISHED Schauer JAC2024H-PC-SEC - 24V, 20A Aircraft Power Supply & Intelligent Electronic Charger with Piper Single-Pin Plug and Battery Clips
This is a refurbished product. It has been used, and may have minor wear or other cosmetic imperfections. It has been repaired, fully inspected, and operationally tested, in order to provide "as-new" performance and service. The photo is a new item, but is representative of the refurbished product.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
Avoid draining the battery in your aircraft while you conduct ground avionics training, familiarization, maintenance or download updates. The AC cord goes to a standard wall outlet, and the Piper-style plug goes to the external power outlet on your flying machine, providing ground power and eliminating worries about a dead battery while you've got all the switches on. When you're done, swap the plug for the included battery clips and hook it up to your battery - it also functions as a Fully Automatic Electronic Battery Charger with Float/Maintenance Mode. This charger may be left connected for extended periods without damaging your battery. The JAC2024H-PC is for aircraft with 24V (28V) electrical systems, and which use a Piper style single-pin aircraft plug.
The Schauer JAC2024H-PC is both a 24V Power Supply and a Fully Automatic, 3-Stage Electronic Charger with a gray SB50 connector on the 96" DC Lead. Unlike the standard JAC2024H, this unit will supply 24V DC output without any voltage sensed at the DC leads.
The JAC2024H-PC will charge any type lead acid battery, including conventional flooded cell, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-electrolyte, or AGM valve regulated batteries. The 3-Stage Charge Control provides Modified Constant Current Charge to a constant finishing voltage, then to a float/standby voltage to maintain the battery in a fully charged condition.
The JAC2024H-PC features a heavy-duty aluminum case with mounting flanges. The charger automatically detects AC input voltage and operates on either 115V or 230V without user intervention. Supplied with a 72" grounded North America AC input cord equipped with IEC C13 plug for connection at the charger. For international use, simply replace with an AC cord equipped with a locality-appropriate mains power plug and IEC C13 connector.
• MAY BE USED AS A 24V DC POWER SUPPLY
• Operate avionics on the ground (not meant for engine starting)
• Includes Piper style Single-Pin Female aircraft plug, and battery clip adapter
• Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with ZERO terminal voltage
• Fully Automatic with Float/Maintenance Mode
• May be left connected to batteries indefinitely
• Charges all types of lead acid batteries
• 115/230VAC Multi-Voltage Input
• Multiple DC Lead Adapters Available
• Mountable, Aluminum case with LED status lights
• Current limiting
• Short Circuit and Reverse-Polarity protection (user-replaceable fuse)
• Capable of full current at 25.2V continuous - 100% duty cycle
• Flooded Finish Voltage: 29.7V ±0.2
• Gel/AGM Finish Voltage: 28.8V ±0.2
• Float Voltage: 26.5V ±0.2
• AC Input Voltage: Auto-Sensed 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz (115VAC +/-15%, 230VAC +/-15%)
• AC Input Amps: 11A @ 115VAC
• Nominal DC Output Volts: 24V
• Nominal DC Output Amps: 20A
• Minimum Battery Voltage Required to Start Charging: 0V
• AC Cord: 72", with grounded North America 115VAC plug (IEC C13 connector)
• DC Lead: 96", with gray SB50 plug (also includes Piper style Single-Pin Female aircraft plug, and battery clip adapter)
• Unit Length (case): 10.25"
• Unit Width (case): 7.13"
• Unit Width (overall): 8.38" (includes mounting flanges)
• Unit Height: 3.00"
• Unit Weight: 7.5 lbs.
• Shipping Length: 12"
• Shipping Width: 10"
• Shipping Height: 8"
• Shipping Weight: 9.0 lbs.
• Approvals: CE
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
• MAY BE USED AS A 24V DC POWER SUPPLY
• Operate in an environment with proper ventilation
• Do not operate in a damp or wet environment
LED Status Indicator Light in normal charge cycle:
• Upper LED (Power): RED – AC power connected, Power Switch ON
• Lower LED (Equalizer): OFF - Charger Not Connected or Connected and minimum battery voltage not sensed
• Lower LED (Equalizer): YELLOW – Charging stages Bulk and Absorption - cooling fan active
• Lower LED (Equalizer): GREEN – Green – Battery charged, Charger in Maintenance Float mode
• Flashing Red & Green LEDs: Safety Timer shut off function
Downloadable Operation Instructions PDF
NOTE: PLP Battery Supply recommends that chargers in this range have an amperage output that equates to a minimum of approximately 10-15% the AH capacity of the battery being charged. For example, this 20 amp charger would be appropriate for a battery with a maximum AH capacity in the 200AH-300AH range. Chargers with marginally low output ratings may result in unacceptably long battery charge times and/or damage to the charger.