NOCO GEN5X3 3-Bank 15A Onboard Battery Charger & Maintainer
• Multiple-banks- A three-bank on-board battery charger rated at 15-amps (5-amps per bank) for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
• Charging modes - Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
• Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
• Charge dead batteries - Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
• Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
• Beyond maintenance - It's not just a trickle charger, it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
• Redefined mounting - A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
• Designed for water - A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.
• What's In the Box
GEN5X3 On-Board Battery Charger
(2) Self-Tapping Screws
User Guide & Warranty Information
Line Voltage: 120V to 240V
AC Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 50° C) Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C) Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% Non-Condensing Charging Current: 5 Amps DC x 3 Banks Voltages: 12V Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium Types: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium Battery Capacity Range: Up to 120 Amp-Hours Maintenance: All Battery Sizes Power Consumption: 220 Watts (Max), 3 Banks Protection IP Rating: IP68 Safety Short-Circuit: Yes Open-Circuit: Yes Overheating: Yes Overcharge: Yes Spark-Proof: Yes Reverse Polarity: Yes
Height: 6.5 Inches (165.1mm)
Width: 7.9 Inches (201.3mm)
Depth: 2.2 Inches (56.0mm)
Weight: 6.1 Pounds (2.7kg)
DC Cable + Eyelet Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
DC Cable Size: 16 AWG DC
Fuse Size: 7.5 AMP MINI ® Blade Fuse
AC Cable Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
AC Cable Size: 18 AWG Oil, gas, grease, water, chemical, UV, abrasion resistant
3-Year Limited Warranty