NOCO GENIUS2D 2 Amp Direct-Mount Battery Charger and Maintainer
Introducing the GENIUS2D, one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The GENIUS2D is a 2-amp direct-mount battery charger and battery maintainer engineered to be securely mounted nearby the battery. Its designed for all types of 12-volt lead-acid batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM and other maintenance-free batteries.
- All-new next-generation battery charger - now smaller, lighter, and with improved features to increase battery life.
- Designed for 12-volt lead-acid batteries, including most flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, as well as automotive, marine, RV, and deep-cycle batteries.
- The perfect battery maintainer for daily battery maintenance or long-term storage of cars, boats, trucks, RVs, and equipment, plus suitable for charging ATVs, wave runners, lawn mowers, and more.
- Engineered to be securely mounted nearby the battery with its rugged snap-fit mounting bracket and effortlessly installs into most materials with truss-head self-tapping screws.
- Integrated thermal sensor to maximize battery life and automatically compensates charging for both cold and hot environments.
- Enjoy countless hours of safe charging without any risk of overcharging your batteries, plus additional safety like spark-proof connections, and reverse polarity protection.
What's In The Box
• GENIUS2D 2 Amp direct-mount battery charger and battery maintainer with a 24-inch A/C cable and 24-inch D/C cable with eyelets
• Mounting bracket
• Self-tapping truss-head screws
• User Guide
• 3-year Hassle-Free Limited Warranty
Specifications• DC Cable Length: 24 Inches (609mm)
• DC Cable Size: 18 AWG
• DC Fuse Size: 10 Amp Micro Blade Fuse
• AC Cable Length: 24 Inches (609mm)
• AC Cable Size: 18 AWG
• Height: 1.60 Inches (41 mm)
• Width: 3.50 Inches (89 mm)
• Depth: 2.34 Inches (59 mm)
• Weight: 0.50 Pounds (0.23 kg)
Shipping & Returns
Here's the condensed version of our shipping policy.
For more detailed information about shipping, click here.
To any address in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii:
For orders totaling up to $9.99, Standard Shipping is $4.95.
This is typically via USPS parcel service, Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders totaling from $10.00 to $49.99, Standard Shipping is $7.95.
This is typically USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders from $50.00 to $74.99, Standard Shipping is $12.95.
This is typically UPS or FedEx ground. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders of $75 or more to addresses in the lower 48 US states:
Standard Shipping is FREE*,
Expedited Shipping via UPS or FedEx is available at carrier calculated rates.
*That’s for all products, no exceptions, and via our choice of shipping carrier. We hate to give blatantly obvious advice, but if your order is less than $75 and qualifies for Free Standard Shipping, do yourself a favor and order enough to get it shipped for FREE.
Shipping to Canada via the Post Office
For our customers in Canada - if you select the Postal Service as your delivery method, we take advantage of a USD $7.95 flat fee option that prepays all customs duties/taxes on your order. This program helps you avoid any unexpected expense associated with your order. This fee is automatically included in the shipping charge you see at checkout.
At this time, we only collect sales tax on shipments to addresses in Illinois.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be happy with the products you purchase from PLP Battery Supply, so if you need to return an item for any reason, we will be happy to accept a return. You may return your purchase within 60 days of your original order. Items being returned must be in their original condition. That means new - not used, and not damaged.
For more detailed information about returns, click here.