NOCO GENIUSPRO25 6/12/24V 25A Battery Charger & Maintainer
• The all-new GENIUSPRO25 - Similar to our G15000, just more powerful. With the greatest performance and functionality yet, it's a world-class battery charger to let professionals push the limits at incredible charging speeds.
• Do more with Genius - A multi-voltage charger - 6-volt (25-amps), 12-volt (25-amps), and 24-volt (12.5-amps) - for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion.
• Engineered for pros - Designed for pros who need absolute performance and uncompromising functionality. Featuring ultra-flexible silicone cabling - down to -40ºC - with protective nylon breaded shielding for maximum protection against abrasion.
• Progressive power supply - A dual-voltage power supply - 12-volt (25-amp) and 24-volt (12.5-amp) - to maintain constant power delivery without unwanted ripple, noise, and transient spikes during ECU flashing, reprogramming, and diagnostic testing.
• Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates to maximize battery life and enable fast charging.
• Charge dead batteries - Detects batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
• Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life. Plus, cutting-edge battery repair modes for 6-volt, 12-volt, and 24-volt batteries.
• What's In The Box GENIUSPRO25 Battery Charger w/ Interchangeable Connectors (1) Genius PRO Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets (1) 10’ Extension Cord (1) EVA Case (2) Self-Tapping Screws Type A, C, G, and I Power Cables User Guide & Warranty Information
Operating Requirements Line Voltage: 100V to 240V
AC Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)
Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
Charging Current: 25A (6V, 12V), 12.5A (24V)
DC Voltages: 6V, 12V, 24V
Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium
Types: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium
Capacity Range: (6V and 12V) Up to 1000Ah, (24V) Up To 500Ah.
Maintenance: All Battery Sizes
Power Consumption: 375 W
Max Protection IP Rating: IP20
Safety Short-Circuit: Yes
Reverse Polarity: Yes
Height: 9.3 Inches (23.6cm)
Width: 5.1 Inches (13m)
Depth: 3.0 Inches (7.6cm)
Weight: 2.7 Pounds (1.22kg)
Cord Management DC Cable: 5.4 Feet (1.6m)
DC Extension Cable Length: 10 Feet (3m)
DC Cable Size: 8 AWG
DC Fuse Size: 35 AMP ANL Fuse
AC Cable Length: 6 Feet (1.8m)
AC Cable Size: 8 AWG
Oil, gas, grease, water, chemical, UV, abrasion resistant
Limited Warranty 3-Year Hassle-Free Warranty
Shipping & Returns
Here's the condensed version of our shipping policy.
For more detailed information about shipping, click here.
To any address in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii:
For orders totaling up to $9.99, Standard Shipping is $4.95.
This is typically via USPS parcel service, Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders totaling from $10.00 to $49.99, Standard Shipping is $7.95.
This is typically USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders from $50.00 to $74.99, Standard Shipping is $12.95.
This is typically UPS or FedEx ground. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders of $75 or more to addresses in the lower 48 US states:
Standard Shipping is FREE*,
Expedited Shipping via UPS or FedEx is available at carrier calculated rates.
*That’s for all products, no exceptions, and via our choice of shipping carrier. We hate to give blatantly obvious advice, but if your order is less than $75 and qualifies for Free Standard Shipping, do yourself a favor and order enough to get it shipped for FREE.
Shipping to Canada via the Post Office
For our customers in Canada - if you select the Postal Service as your delivery method, we take advantage of a USD $7.95 flat fee option that prepays all customs duties/taxes on your order. This program helps you avoid any unexpected expense associated with your order. This fee is automatically included in the shipping charge you see at checkout.
At this time, we only collect sales tax on shipments to addresses in Illinois.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be happy with the products you purchase from PLP Battery Supply, so if you need to return an item for any reason, we will be happy to accept a return. You may return your purchase within 60 days of your original order. Items being returned must be in their original condition. That means new - not used, and not damaged.
For more detailed information about returns, click here.