NOCO GENPRO10X1 1-Bank, 10-Amp On-Board Battery Charger & Maintainer
• A one-bank on-board battery charger rated at 10-amps for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
• Charging modes - Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
• Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
• Charge dead batteries - Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
• Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
• Beyond maintenance - It's not just a trickle charger, it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
• Redefined mounting - A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
• Designed for water - A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.
• What's In the Box GENPRO10X1 On-Board Battery Charger (2) Self-Tapping Screws User Guide & Warranty Information
Line Voltage: 120V to 240V
AC Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 50° C)
Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% Non-Condensing
Charging Current: 10 Amps DC x 1 Bank
Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium
Types: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium
Battery Capacity Range: Up to 230 Amp-Hours
Maintenance: All Battery Sizes
Power Consumption: 150 Watts (Max) X 1 Bank
IP Rating: IP68 Safety Short-Circuit: Yes Open-Circuit: Yes Overheating: Yes Overcharge: Yes Spark-Proof: Yes Reverse Polarity: Yes Size Height: 5.6 Inches (141mm) Width: 5.8 Inches (147mm) Depth: 2.8 Inches (72mm) Weight: 5.33 Pounds (2.42kg)
DC Cable + Eyelet Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
DC Cable Size: 14 AWG
DC Fuse Size: 15 AMP MINI ® Blade Fuse
AC Cable Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
AC Cable Size: 18 AWG Oil, gas, grease, water, chemical, UV, abrasion resistant
3-Year Limited Warranty