JAC0224-C - Schauer 24V, 2A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger/Maintainer - Universal Input 100-240VAC - Battery Clips
Model JAC0224-C (0891-34)
Schauer JAC0224-C - 24V, 2A Intelligent Electronic Charger with Battery Clips
The Schauer JAC0224-C is a Fully Automatic, 3-Stage Electronic Charger with a world-wide Universal AC Input (100-240VAC). This Intelligent Charger may be left connected to the battery indefinitely, keeping it safely charged without danger of overcharging.
The JAC0224-C will charge any type lead acid battery, including conventional flooded cell, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-electrolyte, or AGM valve regulated batteries.
The 3-Stage Charge Control provides Modified Constant Current Charge to a constant finishing voltage, then to a float/standby voltage to maintain the battery in a fully charged condition.
• Fully Automatic with Float/Maintenance Mode
• May be left connected to batteries indefinitely
• Charges all types of lead acid batteries
• Current limiting
• Short circuit proof
• Universal, Auto-Sensed 100-240V AC Input
• Capable of full current at 25.2V continuous - 100% duty cycle
• Plastic case with LED status light
• Finish Voltage: 28.8V ±0.2
• Float Voltage: 26.5V ±0.2
• AC Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-sensed)
• AC Input Amps: 2A
• Nominal DC Output Volts: 24V
• Nominal DC Output Amps: 2A
• AC Cord: 72", with grounded North America 115VAC plug (IEC C7-NP connector)
• DC Lead: 72", with Battery Clips
• Unit Length: 4.6"
• Unit Width: 2.3"
• Unit Height: 1.4"
• Unit Weight: 1.2 lbs.
• Approvals: CE
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply
• Operate in an environment with proper ventilation
• Do not operate in a damp or wet environment
LED Status Indicator Light in normal charge cycle:
• Green LED - AC Power connected, and charger NOT connected to battery.
• Red LED - AC Power connected, charger connected to battery, charger in Bulk/Absorption charge mode.
• Flashing Red LED - Finishing Absorption charge mode.
• Green LED - Battery charged, charger in Maintenance/Float mode.
Flashing Red LED Light indicates battery problems when connected:
1. Charger is connected to a battery with an AH capacity too high to properly charge.
(You will need a charger with higher amperage output, see note below.)
2. Charger is connected to a battery with a dead or shorted cell.
(Have your batteries tested for proper function and capacity.)
NOTE: PLP Battery Supply recommends that chargers in this range have an amperage output that equates to a minimum of approximately 10-20% the AH capacity of the battery being charged. For example, a 2 amp charger would be appropriate for a battery with a maximum AH capacity in the 20AH-40AH range. Chargers with marginally low output ratings may result in unacceptably long battery charge times and/or damage to the charger.