Schauer 24V 2A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger / Float Standby - Universal Input 90-240VAC - XLR 3-Pin Male
Model JAC0224-XLR (0891-32)
Schauer 24 Volt / 2 Amp Fully Automatic Electronic Smart Charger with 3 Pin XLR DC Plug for Medical Mobility/Wheelchair/Scooter Applications.
3-Pin XLR Plug, #1 Pin POS(+)
Fully Automatic Electronic Charger
Fully automatic, intelligent charger follows battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all lead acid battery types, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, AGM, or valve regulated batteries.
Excellent for charging and maintaining 24 volt mobility scooter & wheelchair battery systems, and other 24 volt battery systems in the 20AH-30AH capacity range. May be left connected to battery without danger of overcharging - maintains battery at full charge.
Plastic case with LED status light.
LED Status Indicator Light in normal charge cycle:
• Green LED - AC Power connected, and charger NOT connected to battery.
• Red LED - AC Power connected, charger connected to battery, charger in Bulk/Absorption charge mode.
• Flashing Red LED - Finishing Absorption charge mode.
• Green LED - Battery charged, charger in Maintenance/Float mode.
Flashing Red LED Light indicates battery problems when connected:
1. Charger is connected to a battery with an AH capacity too high to properly charge.
(You will need a charger with higher amperage output, see note below.)
2. Charger is connected to a battery with a dead or shorted cell.
(Have your batteries tested for proper function and capacity.)
NOTE - PLP Battery Supply recommends a charger with an amperage output that equates to a minimum of approximately 10-15% the AH capacity of the battery being charged. For example, a 2 amp charger would be appropriate for a battery in the 20AH-30AH range. Chargers with marginally low output ratings may result in unacceptably long battery charge times.
• 120 VAC Input, 50/60Hz.
• Charge control: modified constant current charge to a constant finishing voltage, then to a float standby.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery indefinitely.
• For any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, AGM, or valve regulated batteries.
• Finishing voltage: 2.28 volts per cell float; 2.4 volts per cell finishing.
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
• Operate in an environment with proper ventilation.
• Do not operate in a damp or wet environment.
• Full load at 2.1 volts per cell continuous - 100% duty cycle.
• Short circuit proof.
• 72" grounded AC cord included (USA 120V).
• 36" DC leads with 3-pin XLR DC plug.
Unit Depth: 1.40"
Unit Height: 2.30"
Unit Width: 4.60"
Unit Weight: 1.2 lbs.
The Schauer JAC0224-XLR charger is compatible with the following electric scooters:
Bladez XTR Comp 2
Bladez XTR Comp 450
Bladez XTR Street 2
Bladez XTR Street 450
Bladez XTR-SE 450
Currie e-ride 16" Folding
Currie Phat Flyer
Currie Phat Phantom
GT-200 (2005 & Older)
Lashout 24 Volt 400 Watt
Lashout 24 Volt 600 Watt
Mongoose Hornet FS
Mongoose M150 (2005 & Older)
Mongoose M200 (2005 & Older)
Mongoose Rocket FS
Pacelite HCF 737
Schwinn Fly FS
Schwinn Missile FS
Schwinn New Frontier
Schwinn S150 (2005 & Older)
Schwinn Zone 5
Shoprider Scootie (TE-787NA)
Tanaka PaveRunner TPB-450EX