Schauer JAC1212-C 12V 12A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger / Float Standby - 115VAC - Battery Clips
Model JAC1212-C (0891-42)
Fully Automatic 12 Volt, 12 Amp Electronic Charger with Float/Maintenance Mode.
Intelligent charger follows battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic, may be left on and connected to batteries for extended period. DC lead set equipped with battery clips.
• Red LED indicates AC power on
• Yellow LED indicates battery is charging
• Green LED indicates float mode
• Charge control: modified constant current charge to a constant finishing voltage then to a float standby.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery indefinitely.
• For any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
• Finishing voltage: 2.28 volts per cell float; 2.4 volts per cell finishing. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
• Full load at 2.1 volts per cell continuous - 100% duty cycle.
• Short circuit proof.
• Reverse polarity protection (user-serviceable fuse).
• Mountable, aluminum case.
Input: 115VAC 50/60Hz 3A
Output: 12VDC 12A
Unit Length: 6.5"
Unit Width: 3.5"
Unit Height: 1.8"
Unit Weight: 1.8 lbs