Schauer 48V 15A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger / Float Standby - Auto-Sensing 120/240VAC - Choice of DC Plug
Model JAC1548 (0891-113)
ORDERING NOTE: This charger is equipped with a 72" DC lead with an SB-50 gray connector. Purchase includes your choice of 12" Golf Cart or Industrial Adapter lead that mates to the SB-50 plug. Select your plug from the choices on the right and note the product picture for your choice before adding the charger to your cart.
Note that there are options for the SB50 connector ONLY (no adapter included). There is also an adapter with stripped wire leads, allowing you to attach your own connector, or make a permanent connection, while allowing the flexibility of disconnect at the SB50.
Fully Automatic Multi-Mode Electronic Charger
Intelligent chargers follow battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic.
Red LED indicates AC power on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
• Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby voltage.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger - can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
• Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
• Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
• Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
• Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with low terminal voltage.
• Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
• Aluminum case.
• AC Input 115/230 volts, 50 or 60Hz Input voltage auto-sensed.
• 72" grounded AC cord included (USA 120V).
• 72" DC Lead with SB50 adapter & 12" lead with golf cart plug.
• Specify DC golf cart plug.
Unit Length: 8.00"
Unit Width: 7.50"
Unit Height: 6.50"
Unit Weight: 13.0 lbs.
Ship Length: 12.25"
Ship Width: 10.50"
Ship Height: 10.50"
Ship Weight: 13.0 lbs. (includes DC Lead assembly)