Schauer 42V 17A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger / Float Standby - Auto-Sensing 120/240VAC - SB50 Gray (includes choice of GC Adapter)
Model JAC1742H (0891-161)
Fully Automatic Multi-Mode Electronic Charger
Intelligent chargers follow battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic.
Red LED indicates AC power on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
• Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby voltage.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger - can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
• Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
• Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
• Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
• Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with low terminal voltage.
• Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
• Aluminum case.
• AC Input 115/230 volts, 50 or 60Hz Input voltage auto-sensed.
• 72" grounded AC cord included (USA 120V).
• 72" DC Lead with SB50 adapter & 12" lead with golf cart plug.
• Specify DC golf cart plug.
Unit Length: 8.00"
Unit Width: 7.50"
Unit Height: 6.50"
Unit Weight: 13.0 lbs.
Ship Length: 12.25"
Ship Width: 10.50"
Ship Height: 10.50"
Ship Weight: 12.5 lbs. (includes DC Lead assembly)