Schauer JAC2512 12V 25A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger / Float Standby - Auto-Sensing 120/240VAC - SB50 Gray (includes choice of GC Adapter)
Model JAC2512 (0891-121)
Fully Automatic 12 Volt, 25 Amp Electronic Charger with Float/Maintenance Mode.
Intelligent charger follows battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic, may be left on and connected to batteries for extended period.
• Red LED indicates AC power on
• Yellow LED indicates battery is charging
• Green LED indicates float mode
Specify DC adapter lead
• Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby voltage.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger - can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
• Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
• Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
• Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
• Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with low terminal voltage.
• Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
• Aluminum case.
• 72" grounded AC cord included (USA 120V).
• 72" DC Lead with SB50 adapter & 12" lead with Industrial Adapter.
• Specify DC adapter lead.
Input: 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-sensed)
Output: 12 VDC 25A
Unit Length: 10.00"
Unit Width: 7.50"
Unit Height: 3.00"
Unit Weight: 7.5 lbs.