Schauer 24V 30A Fully Automatic Electronic Charger / Float Standby - 115/230VAC - SB50 w/ choice of DC Industrial Connector
Model JAC3024 (0891-151)
Fully Automatic 24 Volt, 30 Amp Electronic Charger with Float/Maintenance Mode. This Fully Automatic charger is for any type lead acid battery, including conventional flooded cell, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-electrolyte, or valve regulated batteries. 3-Stage Charge Control provides Modified Constant Current Charge to a constant finishing voltage, then to a float standby voltage to maintain battery in fully charged condition. Charger may be left connected to battery indefinitely, without danger of overcharging.
ORDERING NOTE: This charger is equipped with a 72" DC lead with an SB-50 gray connector. Purchase includes your choice of 12" Industrial Adapter lead that mates to the SB-50 plug. Select your plug from the choices on the right and note the product picture for your choice before adding the charger to your cart.
Note that there are options for the SB50 connector ONLY (no adapter included). There is also an adapter with stripped wire leads, allowing you to attach your own connector, or make a permanent connection, while allowing the flexibility of disconnect at the SB50.
• 3-Stage Charge Control - constant current bulk charge to finish voltage, then to a float/standby voltage
• Fully Automatic - Charger may be left connected to battery indefinitely, without danger of overcharging
• Low voltage start - will start charging a deeply discharged battery with low voltage
• User-selectable switch for any type lead acid battery
• 100% Continuous Duty Cycle
• Current limiting
• Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
• 115/230V AC Input (user-selectable switch)
• Aluminum case with LED Indicators for Power and Status
• 72" AC Cord with grounded North America 115VAC plug
• 72" DC lead with SB50 gray plug
• Red LED indicates AC power on
• Yellow LED indicates battery is charging
• Green LED indicates float mode
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply
• Operate in an environment with proper ventilation
• Do not operate in a damp or wet environment
• AC Input: 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz (user-selectable switch)
• DC Output: 24VDC, 30A
• Cyclic Voltage - Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell.
• AC Cord: 72" grounded (North America 115VAC plug)
• DC Lead: 72" with SB50 gray plug
• DC Lead Adapter: 12" with choice of termination
• Unit Length: 16.00"
• Unit Width: 7.50"
• Unit Height: 3.00"
• Unit Weight: 13.0 lbs.