OB1 - Schauer 12V, 1.5A Fully Automatic On-Board Waterproof Maintainer - 115VAC - Ring Terminals
Model OB1 (0757-19)
Schauer Charge Master Fully Automatic On-Board 12V, 1.5 Amp Battery Charger/Maintainer with Ring Terminals. This Fully Automatic charger is for any type lead acid battery, including conventional flooded cell, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-electrolyte, or AGM valve regulated batteries.
Easily keeps batteries charged in stored vehicles. Turns off automatically when battery voltage exceeds 14.0V and back on when voltage drops below 13.0V. Charger may be left connected to battery indefinitely, without danger of overcharging.
• 7-Stage Advanced Charging Algorithm automatically charges, detects battery condition, and maintains battery in fully charged condition.
• For any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, AGM, & valve regulated batteries.
• Excellent for keeping batteries charged in stored vehicles - ideal for cars, motorcycles, riding mowers, snow machines, etc.
• Fully automatic, can be left on the battery indefinitely
• Mounts on battery box. Hardware included.
• Weatherproof molded plastic case won't rust.
• Reverse polarity protection (Requires minimum of 6 volts from battery to start charger)
• AC Input: 120VAC, 0.4A, 60Hz
• DC Output: 1.5A at 12VDC
• Maximum Charging Voltage: 14.6V ±0.2
• Maintenance Charging Voltage: 13.2V ±0.2
• Battery Type: Lead-Acid Battery ONLY
• Minimum Battery Voltage Required to Start Charging: 6V
• Operating Environment: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C), 90% RH Maximum
• AC Cord: 12" grounded AC cordset for connection to AC extension cord
• DC Lead: 19" leads with 3/8" ring terminals
• Cooling: Passive / Natural
• Unit Length: 4.6"
• Unit Width: 1.25"
• Unit Height: 2.9" (3.9" including strain reliefs)
• Unit Weight: 1.0 lbs.
• Approvals: UL/cUL, BC
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
What's in the Box
• On-Board Charger/Maintainer with 12" AC Cord & 19" DC Leads
• Mounting Hardware
• User Manual
• Not intended for use as a DC power supply
• Operate in an environment with proper ventilation
LED Status Indicators Light in normal charge cycle:
• POWER (RED): ON – AC power connected
• POWER (RED): FLASHING – ECO Mode, output disconnected after 10S (no DC connection detected)
• CHARGING (YELLOW): ON – Charging, Bulk/Absorption and Equalization stages
• CHARGING (YELLOW): GREEN – Battery Charged, Charger in Maintenance Float mode
• FULL/FAULT (GREEN/RED) - GREEN ON - Fully Charged
• FULL/FAULT (GREEN/RED) - RED ON - Battery Reverse Polarity Connection (it's hooked up backwards...)
• FULL/FAULT (GREEN/RED) - RED FLASHING - Battery bad cells detected
• FULL/FAULT (GREEN/RED) - GREEN FLASHING - Battery weak or sulphated