Amp Meter 0-300A Clamp-Mount - Requires External Shunt PRM-179
0-300 Amp Clamp-Mount External-Shunt DC Amp Meter for High-Output Charging & Current-Monitoring Systems. Current flows through a heavy-duty external shunt, and supplies a 0-50MVDC sensing current to the meter. (See usage info below for link to the proper shunt.) Meter installs easily in any metal panel (.030-.150" thick) with a 2" circular mounting hole.
• Polystyrene Bezel with Zinc-Plated Steel Backplate
• Rugged, Moving Magnet construction
• Bottom Movement - Needle pivots from bottom
• External Shunt - Charging current flows through the shunt, NOT the meter
• Accuracy: 5% of Full Scale
• Includes Mounting & Connection Hardware
• Made in U.S.A.
• 2.375"L x 2.375"W x .540"H Bezel Outer Dimensions
• 2.03" Diameter Circular Panel Mount Hole
• #6 Brass Stud Connectors