AutoMeter RC-300 Technician Grade Intelligent Handheld SLA / AGM Battery Tester with AH Capacity Test for 6/12V Batteries rated 4-50AH
• Tests SLA , Flooded, Gel Cell, or AGM batteries. Also tests discharged batteries and detects bad cells.
• Applies a true 40 amp load during testing to simulate real world operating conditions and provide more accurate test results.
• Tests 6V and 12V batteries rated between 4AH - 50AH.
• Stores the last 50 tests in memory.
• The RC-300 enables the user to "blue print" known good batteries of different types/sizes to drive improved testing accuracy. The unit will store up to 40 different "blue printed" battery types. The user can also set customized pass/fail settings.
• Test results include: battery's measured amp hour (AH) capacity, battery voltage and percent of charge, and what the battery's state of health is (good, near end of life, or bad).
• 30" - 16 gauge leads.
• Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
• Tough impact resistant plastic housing with easy grip rubber boot that prevents damage to the unit.
• Load Test Capacity: 40 Amp
• Battery Sizes: 4.0 – 50 Amp Hours
• Digital Display: 1" x 2.5" - 4 line x 16 character
• Volt Ranges: Digital 0-30
• Cooling: Heat Sink Ventilation
• Leads: Load Amp-2 1/2 ft., 16 Gauge
• Dimensions: 3 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 1"
• Weight: 1.34 lbs.
• Memory: Stores the last 100 tests
• Internal Battery: 9 Volt Alkaline
• Optional: PR-12 Infrared printer
• Optional: AC-12 PC Interface adapter cord
• Optional: AC-24J Carrying case only
• Optional: AC-32 Serial Port to USB adapter
• Optional: AC-62 AMP Link Data Download PC Software
Shipping & Returns
Here's the condensed version of our shipping policy.
For more detailed information about shipping, click here.
To any address in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii:
For orders totaling up to $9.99, Standard Shipping is $4.95.
This is typically via USPS parcel service, Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders totaling from $10.00 to $49.99, Standard Shipping is $7.95.
This is typically USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders from $50.00 to $74.99, Standard Shipping is $12.95.
This is typically UPS or FedEx ground. Expedited Shipping via FedEx 2-Day is available for $11.95 to $21.95, depending on weight (5 lb maximum).
For orders of $75 or more to addresses in the lower 48 US states:
Standard Shipping is FREE*,
Expedited Shipping via UPS or FedEx is available at carrier calculated rates.
*That’s for all products, no exceptions, and via our choice of shipping carrier. We hate to give blatantly obvious advice, but if your order is less than $75 and qualifies for Free Standard Shipping, do yourself a favor and order enough to get it shipped for FREE.
Shipping to Canada via the Post Office
For our customers in Canada - if you select the Postal Service as your delivery method, we take advantage of a USD $7.95 flat fee option that prepays all customs duties/taxes on your order. This program helps you avoid any unexpected expense associated with your order. This fee is automatically included in the shipping charge you see at checkout.
At this time, we only collect sales tax on shipments to addresses in Illinois.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be happy with the products you purchase from PLP Battery Supply, so if you need to return an item for any reason, we will be happy to accept a return. You may return your purchase within 60 days of your original order. Items being returned must be in their original condition. That means new - not used, and not damaged.
For more detailed information about returns, click here.