AutoMeter 800 Amp Carbon Pile Battery Load Tester, 6/12V - SB-5/2
AutoMeter 800 Amp Carbon Pile 6/12V Battery Load Tester, with Fan Cooling, Analog Volt & Amp Meters, and a 15 Second Timer
Heavy-Duty repair shops and battery warehouses rely on the unparalleled quality and durability of the SB-5/2. A battery industry standard for over 50 years, this time-proven unit is built to handle even the toughest battery testing environment. An 800 Amp variable load dual carbon pile and a battery temperature compensation scale offer maximum accuracy during battery testing.
Features• Automatic safety unloader knob.
• Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating.
• Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
• Compatible with 6V & 12V batteries.
• Battery CCA Range - 100-1600
• Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating. Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
• Carbon Pile: 12 volt 800 Amp capacity or 6 volt 400 Amp capacity
• Volt Meter: Accurate 0-16 Volt scale - Precise color coded, pass/fail indication
• Amp Meter: 0-800 Amp Scale
• Load Knob: Variable load with automatic load release
• Timer: 15 second timer button
• Fan: 5 in. with override switch
• Load Clamps: 800 Amp rating with vinyl coated red and black handles and insulated jaws
• Load Leads: 5 ft. 2 gauge coax cable with internal 18 gauge conductor
• Dimensions: 10.5" x 9" x 10" metal case
• Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.