Schauer JAC2512-CEC 12V 25A Aircraft Power Supply & Fully Automatic Battery Charger with Cessna Plug
Model JAC2512-CEC (modified 0891-121)
Schauer 12V 25A Aircraft Power Supply & Fully Automatic Battery Charger with Cessna Plug & Battery Clips
Avoid draining the battery in your aircraft while you conduct ground avionics training, familiarization, maintenance or download updates. The AC cord goes to a standard wall outlet, and the AN2551 plug goes to the external power outlet on your flying machine, providing ground power and eliminating worries about a dead battery while you've got all the switches on. When you're done, swap the plug for the included battery clips and hook it up to your battery - it also functions as a Fully Automatic Electronic Battery Charger with Float/Maintenance Mode. This charger may be left connected for extended periods without damaging your battery.
• Operate avionics on the ground (not meant for engine starting)
• Includes Cessna style 3-Pin Female Lexan aircraft plug (AN2551 plug), and battery clip adapter.
• 2 Year Warranty
• MAY BE USED AS A DC POWER SUPPLY.
• Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby voltage.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger - can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
• Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
• Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
• Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
• Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with ZERO terminal voltage.
• Reverse polarity and short circuit proof. (REVERSE POLARITY WILL BLOW FUSE)
• Aluminum case.
This Power Supply is for aircraft with 12V (14V) electrical systems, and which use a 3-pin AN2551 aircraft plug.
• RED - AC power ON
• YELLOW - Battery charging
• GREEN - Float Mode
Note: This is an Aircraft Power Supply version of JAC2512. Unlike the standard JAC2512, this unit will supply ground power to the aircraft electrical system without any voltage sensed at the DC leads.
• AC Input Voltage: 115/230 VAC, 50 or 60Hz.
• AC Input Amps: 15A @ 115 VAC
• DC Output Volts - Flooded: 14.8V
• DC Output Volts - Gel/AGM: 14.4V
• DC Float Volts: 13.4V
• DC Output Amps: 25A (max during bulk charge)
• 72" grounded AC cord included (North American 120V).
• 72" DC Lead with SB50 adapter.
• Unit Length: 10.00"
• Unit Width: 7.50"
• Unit Height: 3.00"
• Unit Weight: 7.5 lbs.