Model JAC2512-PS (modified 0891-121)
Schauer 12V 25A Power Supply & Fully Automatic Battery Charger with SB50 Plug
Functions as both a 12V Power Supply and Fully Automatic Electronic Battery Charger with Float/Maintenance Mode. This charger may be left connected for extended periods without damaging your battery. 2 Year Warranty.
• MAY BE USED AS A DC POWER SUPPLY.
• Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby voltage.
• Current limiting.
• Fully automatic 3 stage charger - can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
• Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
• Cyclic Voltage: Flooded 2.47 volts/cell; Gel & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
• Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
• Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with ZERO terminal voltage.
• Reverse polarity and short circuit proof. (REVERSE POLARITY WILL BLOW FUSE)
• Aluminum case.
• RED - AC power ON
• YELLOW - Battery charging
• GREEN - Float Mode
Note: This is a Power Supply version of JAC2512. Unlike the standard JAC2512, this unit will supply 12V DC output without any voltage sensed at the DC leads.
• AC Input Voltage: 115/230 VAC, 50 or 60Hz.
• AC Input Amps: 15A @ 115 VAC
• DC Output Volts - Flooded: 14.8V
• DC Output Volts - Gel/AGM: 14.4V
• DC Float Volts: 13.4V
• DC Output Amps: 25A (max during bulk charge)
• 72" grounded AC cord included (North American 120V).
• 72" DC Lead with SB50 adapter.
• Unit Length: 10.00"
• Unit Width: 7.50"
• Unit Height: 3.00"
• Unit Weight: 7.5 lbs.